Tuesday 21 July 2015

Israel somewhere over the rainbow what a wonderful world chords

Top sites by search query "israel somewhere over the rainbow what a wonderful world chords"

Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Ukulele Chords and Lesson


  http://www.ukuleletricks.com/somewhere-over-the-rainbow-ukulele-chords/
Reply Zak Can you explain the strumming I am finding it hard to figure this pattern out Reply Brett Zak, did you by chance watch all the way till the end of the video above? I explain the strumming pattern and break it down in the video. Reply connor hi, is it possible to play this song on a soprano ukulele, cause i bought one today (cause you have to have a ukulele) and it doesnt sound right

  http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/over-the-rainbow-what-a-wonderful-world-sheet-music/16305292
Close X Learn about MP3s After purchase, you can download your MP3 from your Sheet Music Plus Digital Library - no software installation is necessary! You can also listen to your MP3 at any time in your Digital Library. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music? Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't

  http://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/israel-kamakawiwo-ole-somewhere-over-the-rainbow-what-a-wonderful-world-tab-s38698t0
Please upgrade to the latest Flash Player! You'll need Adobe Flash Player 10 or later to view Somewhere Over The Rainbow What A Wonderful World Tab Get it here Sorry, an error has occurred. Here is how you can contribute to Somewhere Over The Rainbow What A Wonderful World Tab: Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports

Somewhere Over The Rainbow What A Wonderful World Chords by Israel Kamakawiwoole @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com


  http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/i/israel_kamakawiwoole/somewhere_over_the_rainbow_what_a_wonderful_world_crd.htm
D Em C High above the chimney tops is where you'll find me G D Em G Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly C G D Em G And the dreams that you dare to, oh why, oh why can't I? G D Em G Well I see trees of green and Red roses too, C G D Em I'll watch then bloom for me and you C And I think... C G Saying, "How do you do?" C G C D They're really saying, I...I love you G D Em G I hear babies cry and I watch them grow, C G They'll learn much more D Em Than we'll know C And I think to myself D Em C What a wonderful world G Someday I'll wish..

No comments:

Post a Comment