Tuesday 21 July 2015

Israel somewhere over the rainbow what a wonderful world ukulele chords

Top sites by search query "israel somewhere over the rainbow what a wonderful world ukulele chords"

Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Ukulele Chords and Lesson


  http://www.ukuleletricks.com/somewhere-over-the-rainbow-ukulele-chords/
Reply Zak Can you explain the strumming I am finding it hard to figure this pattern out Reply Brett Zak, did you by chance watch all the way till the end of the video above? I explain the strumming pattern and break it down in the video. Reply connor hi, is it possible to play this song on a soprano ukulele, cause i bought one today (cause you have to have a ukulele) and it doesnt sound right

  http://ukulelehunt.com/2008/04/09/israel-kamakawiwoolejason-castro-somewhere-over-the-rainbow/
Ian Wiccan had to come on stage at Ukefest 2004 in Santa Cruz and introduce a band from the Islands and he fled for the wings with a minor scandal on his hands. Should get it in the mail tomorrow! ;) Tribal Surf August 28th, 2009 9:18 pm Not sure if it was mentioned but if not, it is definitely worth mentioning to those that are trying to play this as Brudda Iz played it that his Martin tenor had a low G string

Somewhere Over The Rainbow What A Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwoole - guitar chords, guitar tabs and lyrics - chordie


  http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.guitaretab.com/i/israel-kamakawiwoole/132816.html
I've put them in but I don't kow how you could do that song, holding a C chord there for that whole line,...? (I'd like to hear a version done that way,...) the 2nd mistake is a small one, but your D as the 2nd chord should be a Am,... Should ba a C on "dreams that you dream of" (or a G if staying in this original key).Ribzy (report comment to admin): ooops, I see now what krzykat is saying

Somewhere Over The Rainbow What A Wonderful World Chords by Israel Kamakawiwoole @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com


  http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/i/israel_kamakawiwoole/somewhere_over_the_rainbow_what_a_wonderful_world_crd.htm
D Em C High above the chimney tops is where you'll find me G D Em G Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly C G D Em G And the dreams that you dare to, oh why, oh why can't I? G D Em G Well I see trees of green and Red roses too, C G D Em I'll watch then bloom for me and you C And I think... C G Saying, "How do you do?" C G C D They're really saying, I...I love you G D Em G I hear babies cry and I watch them grow, C G They'll learn much more D Em Than we'll know C And I think to myself D Em C What a wonderful world G Someday I'll wish..

No comments:

Post a Comment