Tuesday 21 July 2015

How to get apps onto ipod touch without itunes

Top sites by search query "how to get apps onto ipod touch without itunes"

Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained.


  http://www.apple.com/itunes/
At the end of the trial period, the membership will automatically renew and payment method will be charged on a monthly basis until autorenewal is turned off in account settings. Send friends and family an iTunes Gift Card from your iOS device or computer.3 You can buy gift cards in a range of denominations, and recipients can choose whatever they want, including an Apple Music membership, or anything from the iTunes Store,4 App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store

  http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_4744241_delete-songs-ipod-nano.html
Skill level: Easy Other People Are Reading Things you need iPod iPod connector cable USB port iTunes software Show MoreHide Instructions 1 Your iPod needs to be connected to your computer to delete songs

  http://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-download-free-music-on-iphone-and-ipod-touch/
FinalTube Free You cannot download videos from video-serving websites like YouTube but it is okay to cache the video locally (cache is what a browser does too). In these cases, what you can do to get these tracks onto your iPhone is to use a suitable download manager like MyMedia Download Manager (which is free, by the way)

  http://www.ehow.com/how_5575378_download-itunes-ipod.html
Users find it innovative, as it grants them access to all of their music while on the go at anywhere and anytime, thanks to a portable and convenient size. Other People Are Reading How to Download Songs Onto an iPod How to Download Music From an iTunes Library to Your iPod Instructions Load music into your iTunes library by either purchasing tracks or CDs online from the iTunes store, which is accessible through the iTunes interface, or insert CDs into your CD-ROM drive and rip them into your iTunes library by clicking "Import Music" within your iTunes interface

  http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/app-store-how-to-sync-apps-from-iphone-to-itunes.525634/
Aldo, they are listed in my Itunes account byt are faded out in grey, whereas all the other apps are listed page by page as they appear on the phone handset. How do I get my paid (and unpaid) apps on the iPhone back into a new copy of iTunes without re-purchasing and losing all my settings? Thanks to anyone that can help

How to Register an iTunes App Store Account without Credit Card - The iPhone and iPad Blog


  http://www.simonblog.com/2009/04/14/how-to-register-an-itunes-app-store-account-without-credit-card/
Simon Ng Founder, developer and chief blogger of simonblog.com App Storeitunes DLJF Hi, I cant seem to verify my email when they send me the link for verification. did I do something wrong ?? sandhya Thanks alot it worked Col I tried all of the steps above and when i clicked continue after entering None and US address, it brought me back to the page saying my payment method is declined or invalid

How to install WhatsApp on an iPad - How to - Macworld UK


  http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/ipad/how-install-whatsapp-on-ipad-3508959/
It lets you send messages to your friends, or to groups of friends, over Wi-Fi or 3G, thereby saving on your phone bill (although you may still end up paying for the data if you go over your limit!). Number two is that, when you download and open the Chrome browser on your iPad, then visit the web address above, the page complains that you're not using Chrome and should download it

How to get contacts onto your iPhone - MacStore Guide


  http://www.macstore.co.uk/news/item.htm?pid=2776
Gmail will import contacts from a CSV, which you can export from phone software (see above) or your relevant operating systems internal contact-storage. I like most the way using gmail, muahahaha, the biggest rival is the easiest method to import contacts Posted on Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:28 by michi singer Thanks for info on restoring contacts from windows - you just saved my life!! :) Posted on Fri, 25 May 2012 12:52 by Kerry Wise Still can't get iTunes to see outlook! It's driving me nuts! Posted on Mon, 28 May 2012 11:53 by David still I have problem with transferring my contacts from my notebook(Sony VAIO)to my iphone 4 I did everything as schedule but I can not import contacts to (info part) of itune to sync

How to Sync Your iPod With Another PC Without Losing Your Music


  http://www.howtogeek.com/103754/how-to-sync-your-ipod-with-another-pc-without-losing-your-music/
February 1, 2012 Usman @dendersb: As mentioned several times, a guide for iOS devices will be up very soon! (and it will include all the stuff you need to backup from an iOS device) February 1, 2012 DRE The only thing you did not address is playlists; which if you are like me, may have spent hours piecing together playlists. (all ipods are still running btw- none were injured in the creating of this post) January 31, 2012 Usman We at How-To Geek have covered using MediaMonkey as an alternative to iTunes

  http://tag.wonderhowto.com/get-free-internet-on-ipod-touch/
How do I jailbreak them, you ask? This video will show you how to do it quickly and easily using a program called Redsn0w, allowing you to do almost limitless things with your iPod Touch. You had to download the Android SDK, enable USB Debugging, connect your Android to your computer, open DDMS, mess with Terminal, open up Screen Capture..

  http://www.iphonehacks.com/2011/02/how-to-jailbreak-ipod-touch-4g-ipod-touch-3g-on-ios-4-2-1-using-greenpois0n-windows.html
what do i do, if anything at all?? Whiteshirt my ipod touch has the text in verbose mode but its taking very long, is my ipod touch spoilt? Luis Will it work with v4.3.3 and will it erase my apps,will I be able to restore it if I screw up? yourmother Great tutorial! thanks so much! isaac. mine is slow and keeps saying it fail or something and I dont know where to go in my computer to add a code in that people have had to do to get it to work

How to add PDF files to read in iBooks on your iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone - Simple Help


  http://www.simplehelp.net/2010/06/22/how-to-add-pdf-files-to-read-in-ibooks-on-your-ipad-ipod-touch-or-iphone/
Thannks QG Thanks so much!!! This is great!!! Kitkat Thanks man! You just made my day chels THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! Nile Great, thanks! Harry This set-up process is a little slow, a faster way is to download ibooks onto your device then open safari and open the link to the pdf. Ez3e So cool my brother Peace up! Mario Is nice that you make this info, kuz i was looking for something like this, thanks Amruddin Thanks to all its realy usefull

How to Restore Your iPod Touch When Something Goes Wrong


  http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/26067/how-to-restore-your-ipod-touch-when-something-goes-wrong/
idk what to do HELP!!!!! August 10, 2011 Larry When I connect my iPod to the computer it says there is a connection error and tells me I have to restore. I didnt buy a warranty because im very careful but now I think its broken is there anything that you know of that will help me figure this out? October 16, 2011 Amber ok so i want to restore my ipod cuz i tryed a jailbreak thinger called limera1n and it just reset my ipod so i opened itunes and clicked retore and it was downloading the software then itunes says there is a problem downloading the software what can i do?? October 17, 2011 mykia davis my ipod goes to this screen and on the screen there is a picture of the charger and a picture that says i tunes so we tried connecting it to itunes for 2 hours and it didnt work so what do i do October 17, 2011 kate thank you thank you

  http://ipod.about.com/od/iphonehowtos/ht/How-To-Create-Iphone-Folders.htm
Share on Facebook Pin to Pinterest Related Articles How to Rearrange the Icons on Your iPhone's Home Screen How to Make App Folders on Android If The Icons On Your iPhone Are Shaking, Here's Why. For instance, with a folder, you can put all of your games into a single place and have them take up just one icon on the screen, rather than take up pages of icons

iOS 7 + 8: How to fix crashing apps on iPhone, iPad (Mini), iPod Touch


  http://teachmeios.com/help-with-how-to-fix-a-crashing-app-on-iphone-ipad-mini-and-ipod-touch/
This process quits the app in a way that releases it from the processing memory of the device so that when you open it up the next time it starts fresh. First, you can try to turn your email account off and then on again (be sure you have set up your email as an IMAP account and not a POP3 account, otherwise you might lose your email history)

  http://9to5mac.com/community/how-to-install-and-activate-whatsapp-on-ipod-touch-and-ipad-on-pc-without-jailbreak/
LikeLike Reply Harees Srinivasan (@Harees1103) says: July 19, 2015 at 1:03 am I got all the steps done but when I plug in my iPod after installing whatsapp, on Syncios there is no app document for the file. Can you help me please ?? LikeLiked by 1 person Reply Tanzeel Ur Rehman says: November 9, 2014 at 10:11 am just try to download whatsapp again from itunes via your apple id and check that also from which iPhone you are getting the backup just make sure that you also download it from your apple id LikeLike Reply M

  http://ipod.about.com/od/tes1/ss/ipod-touch-setu.htm
If you want to do this, click the button next to Restore from the backup of, choose the backup you want from the drop-down menu, and click the Continue button. Initial Set UpThe first time you set up your iPod touch, you have to choose a number of settings on the touch itself and then choose sync settings on your computer

  http://mp3.wonderhowto.com/how-to/put-songs-your-ipod-without-using-itunes-321312/
, but I think the reason why it didn't work on ur IPOD NANO, is because IPOD NANOS and IPOD TOUCHS are different( in some ways), same company manufacturer; there are probably a lot more reasons why it didn't work with ur NANO, but im just gonna tell u that it didn't work because it was meant for ipod touch(s). considering that ipod nano and ipod touch have different files and(or) folders and other programs that aren't all the same 9 months ago Reply Mike Kolokowsky 1 I've been spending way too many hours trying to upload songs from CDs that I own to my ipod

  http://mp3.wonderhowto.com/how-to/add-songs-your-ipod-without-using-itunes-333083/
So breezy is it, in fact, that this home-computing how-to can present a complete, step-by-step overview of the process in about two minutes! For details, including step-by-step instructions, and to get started transferring images to your iPod without going through iTunes, watch this helpful video guide.... Did you know that you can store and display the lyrics to songs on them? Watch this video to learn the simple steps to follow to add lyrics to any song in your iTunes and thus your iPod, then look at them while listening to a song...

How to unlock ipod touch password without deleting anything - Hw to get into a locked ipod touh that doesn t have a simple passwrod withot earasing anythng on it :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/How_to_unlock_ipod_touch_password_without_deleting_anything-qna472652.html
i can`t get anything to load on my ipod.my ipod wa?You unlock your ipod without wiping off anythingWe have an ipod and ipad and the ipod isnt synced with this computer will it wipe the ipod when i try to transfer it onto my itunes?Saved 1 ipod to itunes then another. the problem is my home button is ...My ipod touch 4g 64 gb is disabled and the home button is broke so i can`t put it on recovery mode and itunes isn`t leting me restore the ipod, help?My ex bf changed my password on my ipod5 and know i can t unlock it what can i doI have an ipod touch and an ipad linked to the same itunes account and need to know how to delete my ipod off it

  http://www.askmefast.com/How_do_i_get_viber_to_work_on_my_ipod_touch_without_having_wifi-qna2991503.html
why is that?My ipod touch doesnt let me connect to my wifi but connects to other people wifi?I have an ipod touch and everytime i use the wifi (using apps) the wifi disconnects then connects and it keeps on doing this?How do i use my ipod touch to make and recive calls without wifi or can i get wifi for free? We need your help! Please help us improve our content by removing questions that are essentially the same and merging them into this question. im going to get it fixed tommorw i would like to know woulld i have to get a whole new ipod is mi?My ipod touch screen doesn`t work and i need a way to get the pictures and music sre onto the ipod off onto my laptop but i have a password restric..?Viber app doesn`t seem to be working on ipod touch?On my ipod touch 4g i am connected to wifi and when i try to get on the internet and i tunes and app store it dosent let me and also the little wifi s?My wifi light on my router is on and i have internet on my laptop, but whenever i try to put my wifi password in on my ipod touch

How to delete apps from your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad - Simple Help


  http://www.simplehelp.net/2008/07/12/how-to-delete-apps-from-your-ipod-touch-or-iphone/
elmo angel and Ely you can try to restart it or press the both button together until it switches off Dave I deleted apps, but they still keep showing up in apps updates. I want the new update so used my other apple Id but when I try to update game it still asks for previous apple Id password what do I do please help apple never replies ambar Thank you tee your the nicest person

No comments:

Post a Comment