Tuesday 21 July 2015

How do i get ios 5 on my ipod touch 4g

Top sites by search query "how do i get ios 5 on my ipod touch 4g"

  http://cydiahelp.com/jailbreak-5.0.1-untethered-iphone-4-3gs-ipod-touch-4g-3g-ipad-with-redsn0w-0.9.10b1-tutroial/
then i want to restore the backup that i did before upgrading, so I would have to click restore+option key to select the backup i want, but the restore button is greyed out. .etc gone missing after the jailbreak? tvztvzNo, everything is still available and it is working as expected, though I have held off on syncing the phone with iTunes until I get an answer

How do I get rid of the white icon on iPad that has gestures, favorites , device, home in it? - The white icon with gestures, favorites, device and home in it. It pops up to the center of the screen when touched :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/How_do_I_get_rid_of_the_white_icon_on_iPad__that_has_gestures_favorites__device_home_in_it-qna1184075.html
Continue with GoogleContinue with Facebook Sign Up with Email A Top Solutions To Get rid of the black box with the white circle you go to 1.settings 2.general 3.accessibility 4. how can i fix it?Called up google and got large white square with coloured circle in how do i get rid of itMy iphone 4s is on a setting and wont let me scroll in my settings to turn it off its making me triple click everything

  http://iphone.appstorm.net/general/app-news/what-is-imessage-and-how-do-i-use-it/
If all carriers of the iPhone allow users to go back to unlimited data this would prevent a lot of problems, until that happens there are going to be a lot of complaints. Lillian How many characters can I use with iMessage in my iPhone 4S? Sometimes it is 70 and sometimes it is 160, why is it that my friends tells me that the messages she receives from me are cut into 2 or 3 different messages? How can I fix this? alannah hey, um i have been looking for this answer for ages now but i cant seem to find it!! how much data does sending these text use??! can someone please help wonderdragon OK, so from reading the entire thread, my only conclusion (and I had a hunch about this even before) is: this entire iMessage thing sucks

  http://mp3.wonderhowto.com/how-to/jailbreak-ipod-touch-iphone-1g-2g-3g-4g-421008/
This video will show you how to adjust some basic settings in your phone or MP3 player to make it run the new operating system faster and allow you to keep enjoying you device as you have for years.... If you were wondering if you could still do it on a unit with iOS4, the answer is you can! And this video will show you how to do it if you have an iPhone 3G or iPod Touch 2G by using a software program called redsn0w 0.9.5

Apple - iCloud - Learn how to set up iCloud on all your devices.


  http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/
iCloud requires iOS 5 or later on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd generation or later), iPad, or iPad mini; a Mac computer with OS X Lion v10.7.5 or later; or a PC with Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Outlook 2007 or later or an up-to-date browser is required for accessing email, contacts, and calendars)

  http://www.jaxian.net/?p=68
Now ur font package cannot be seen in ur cydia saurcies Comment by Xian on March 30, 2011 at 11:43 am @imon: Well, Apple implemented some security updates on 4.2.1 and one of them is ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization). Comment by iaN on September 12, 2011 at 2:06 pm when u will Released dhivehi for ios 5 Comment by ibo on October 5, 2011 at 12:07 am Hopefully when its finally released.

how can I transfer songs from my ipod to my new iphone? - Ask Dave Taylor


  http://www.askdavetaylor.com/transfer_songs_from_ipod_to_new_iphone/
Reply Steven700 says: November 18, 2013 at 1:52 am Media that was not purchased through the iTunes store can only be transferred back to your computer using a third party application such as diskaid or iexplorer. Check with the developer before you buy it? Or get the demo version and test it? Good luck! Reply KristenKeller says: January 13, 2013 at 1:02 pm Quick question before I purchase this Ipod Copy

  http://www.iphoneheat.com/2011/02/jailbreak-ipod-touch-4g-3g-2g-ios-4-2-1-untethered-with-greenpois0n-rc5/
Reply Link bskate100 February 23, 2011, 6:16 am Hi i have a 4th generation ipod touch on 4.2.1 and after i jailbroke it with green poison RC5, it had the loader app but not the installer app. someone know why? Thank you Reply Link costin March 22, 2011, 3:32 pm hello I restored and did the greenpois0n rc5 jailbreak and everything goes good until I try to install cydia.i can t connect to the network .i ve tried different networks via wifi with no result

ios 7 - Will I be able to upgrade to iOS 7 on iPod Touch 4G? - Ask Different


  http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/93779/will-i-be-able-to-upgrade-to-ios-7-on-ipod-touch-4g
We can edit this as new information arrives or the iOS 7 gets released when there will clearly be an article listing in detail what devices can upgrade and what shipping features support what models. In the case of the 4th Generation iPod, they were for sale until recently in 2013 so it would be quite a change (and a little shocking to me) to not have security updates for several years after that particular model was withdrawn from sale

  http://www.ijailbreak.com/cydia/how-to-significantly-change-the-volume-limit-on-iphone-ipod-touch-ipad-all-firmware-versions/
Woody Should we use this without volume boost 4.0? Does it make a difference if we use volume boost 4.0 along with your tweak? Anonymous You could use it in combination with, Volume Boost 4.0. Thanks!! Behemoth Hi, I just need to change volume of my earpiece speaker because its really quiet, could you please tell me which value to change? I have iP 4 iOS 4.3.3 Anonymous Finally ! Finally I did find a great guide that let me have a louder iPhone

  http://osxdaily.com/2011/10/13/wi-fi-sync-for-iphone-ipad-ios-5/
Dosnt sound like im missing out on anything really but still would like it to work! Anyone got any helpfull ideas or tips?? Reply Lewis says: January 28, 2012 at 3:07 am have you tried altering your firewall settings? you have to allow the program iSCSI service. Well not fine, the wifi-sync works when I have my iPhone charging and open but because I have a passcode lock it keeps popping up the same error Larry has when the screen is locked but still plugged into a power source.

  http://www.askmefast.com/How_do_i_get_viber_to_work_on_my_ipod_touch_without_having_wifi-qna2991503.html
why is that?My ipod touch doesnt let me connect to my wifi but connects to other people wifi?I have an ipod touch and everytime i use the wifi (using apps) the wifi disconnects then connects and it keeps on doing this?How do i use my ipod touch to make and recive calls without wifi or can i get wifi for free? We need your help! Please help us improve our content by removing questions that are essentially the same and merging them into this question. im going to get it fixed tommorw i would like to know woulld i have to get a whole new ipod is mi?My ipod touch screen doesn`t work and i need a way to get the pictures and music sre onto the ipod off onto my laptop but i have a password restric..?Viber app doesn`t seem to be working on ipod touch?On my ipod touch 4g i am connected to wifi and when i try to get on the internet and i tunes and app store it dosent let me and also the little wifi s?My wifi light on my router is on and i have internet on my laptop, but whenever i try to put my wifi password in on my ipod touch

  http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/apple/how-update-your-iphone-ipad-or-ipod-ios-8-3382125/
It's unlikely anything will go wrong, but if it does, you could lose any data that's changed since your last backup such as new contacts, documents, photos, videos and more. See also: iOS 8 vs Android L See also: iOS 8 in screenshots - the new features explained iOS 8 will be available for the iPhone 4s and newer, the iPad 2 and newer, and the 5th generation iPod touch

How to jailbreak iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G iOS 6.1.6 with RedSn0w


  http://www.iphoneheat.com/2014/02/jailbreak-iphone-3gs-4-ios-6.1.6-redsn0w/
any ideas as to whats wrong? Reply Link joe March 19, 2015, 2:58 am i dont know if anybody else had this problem, but when i tried to use the ipsw file in redsn0w, it said that the version of redsm0w didnt support that ipsw (ios 6.0) i did everything that the steps told me to do. Reply Link jackson October 23, 2014, 4:27 am my ipod wont turn on what to do now Reply Link bobozee October 26, 2014, 7:53 pm help!!! i have now a jailbreaked iphone bbut i tont have Lydia!! AAAAAh! Reply Link airamis October 29, 2014, 10:20 am I cant download the firm wear everything else works but it wont download the firm wear can you help m Reply Link applekid January 2, 2015, 10:10 am Thank you so much!!! BTW, i had enabled the option for battery percentage

ios - How many HD video minutes do I get per 1GB of free storage? - Ask Different


  http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/15852/how-many-hd-video-minutes-do-i-get-per-1gb-of-free-storage
If I give that to someone to record, what sort of ballpark figure would I get for a HD video recording? There may be about 10 individual videos being recorded over a couple of hours, if that makes a difference

  http://www.iphonehacks.com/2011/02/how-to-jailbreak-ipod-touch-4g-ipod-touch-3g-on-ios-4-2-1-using-greenpois0n-windows.html
what do i do, if anything at all?? Whiteshirt my ipod touch has the text in verbose mode but its taking very long, is my ipod touch spoilt? Luis Will it work with v4.3.3 and will it erase my apps,will I be able to restore it if I screw up? yourmother Great tutorial! thanks so much! isaac. mine is slow and keeps saying it fail or something and I dont know where to go in my computer to add a code in that people have had to do to get it to work

How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G Running iOS 5.1.1 Using Absinthe 2.0.4


  http://www.iphonehacks.com/2012/05/jailbreak-ipod-touch-4g-ipod-touch-3g-ios-5-1-1-using-absinthe.html
Absinthe 2.0 performs an untethered jailbreak Absinthe 2.0 supports iPod touch 4G and iPod touch 3G Please do not forget to backup your iPod touch to iCloud or iTunes before you proceed. Chris D Do you have to have your IPod off when you jailbreak? pradeep Do i need wifi to jail break my ipod 4G 5.1.1 ? Chris Worked like a charm for my ipod 3g, so so easy

No comments:

Post a Comment